DataGrip is a multi-engine database environment. It duplicates the database plugin functionality from other JetBrains IDEs: IntelliJ, PyCharm, PhpStorm, Rider and others. It supports Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, SQLite, HyperSQL, Apache Derby and H2.
By targeting the needs of SQL developers, DataGrip makes working with databases an enjoyable experience.
What will be covered:
- Creating a simple query. Various types of code completion, code snippets, expanding wildcards, working with sub-queries.
- Data editor. Editable result-sets, bulk submit, multiple submit, transposing data.
- Data import/export. Import from CSV file, export to JSON or UPDATES, INSERTS.
- Export to other databases.
- Navigation.. Searching for database objects, data, SQL code, files, settings etc.
- Other features. User parameters, diff tool, evaluate expression, transaction control
This session is sponsored by JetBrains and runs for 30 minutes during lunch on Thursday 7 June. Feel welcome to grab lunch and bring to the session.