Syntax – the set of rules and principles that define the combinations of symbols that are considered to be a correctly structured document or fragment in a language.
For programming, the document represents the source code. For markup languages, the document represents data.
What is Syntax Conference?
The Syntax Conference – more commonly referred to as ‘SyntaxCon’ – is the premiere Full Stack Conference in the Southeast USA. The conference is focused on fostering ongoing education among the developer community and provides language-agnostic sessions and talks across 3 main tracks:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Innovation (IoT, mobile development, and more).
- Master essential techniques and advanced tips to scale and optimize your systems and/or applications for trouble-free, time-saving performance
- Learn techniques you can use to write great code
- Discover the advantages of using code that you can get your hands on, instead of wondering what other people have built into it, and for what purposes
- Learn how to ensure that your code is really secure—don’t take someone else’s word for it
- Learn how to increase productivity and lower the cost of deployment, from databases to cloud computing
- Hear about to the most promising new projects, services, languages and tools
- Receive hype-free guidance to help your business build a solid footing for future success
One of our key goals for SyntaxCon is to provide an inclusive and welcoming experience for all participants. To that end, we have a code of conduct that we require all attendees, speakers, sponsors, volunteers, and staff to comply with, no exceptions.