Join us in welcoming the sixth round of speakers for Syntax Conference 2018. This year, the conference will take place on June 7 & 8 at the North Charleston Marriott, with Pre-Conference Workshops on June 6 at the College of Charleston North Campus.
Our sixth round of speakers includes:
- Belinda Hare – Software Engineer / Founder at Launchpeer
- Bhakthi Liyanage – Senior Architect/Tech Lead at Bank of America
- Mike Astle – Chief Technical Officer at SOMO
- Nate Taylor – Sr. Software Engineer at Aviture
Final Speakers to be Announced Momentarily
Our speaker roster, and conference schedule is almost complete! Thank you for taking the time to submit proposals for SyntaxCon 2018. If you weren’t accepted as a speaker, please know that this is not a reflection on the quality of your submission. We’ve reviewed myriad compelling talks, and had a hard time narrowing the field. We encourage you to keep submitting proposals to share your knowledge and expertise!
As the conference approaches, be sure to share SyntaxCon with friends, coworkers and even acquaintances who may benefit from this event. Also, subscribe to get updates as they occur.
Check Out Our Workshop Offerings?
For 2018, we’ve added a pre-conference day – June 6, dedicated to workshops. Take the opportunity to spend some quality, low stress time learning about:
- Cross-Platform Application Development via Xamarin
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and Offline-First Application Development
Get detailed information on the workshops, and register here!
About the Event
SyntaxCon (derived from Syntax Conference) is Coastal South Carolina’s premier programmer’s code conference. The event is a full stack code conference focused on fostering ongoing education and opportunities among the developer community.
This year’s schedule will provide content across 3 main tracks, each with a specific focus:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications and infrastructure.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing sessions with an aim to improve their craft, fulfill goals, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.