Our speaker lineup for the third annual Syntax Conference is now complete! SyntaxCon 2018 promises to be a stellar event, with keynotes and focussed sessions at the North Charleston Marriott on June 7 & 8, and hands-on Pre-Conference Workshops scheduled for June 6 at the College of Charleston North Campus.
Join us in welcoming our final round of speakers:
- Eric Cobb – Database Development Manager at Centauri Health Solutions
- Jason Lengstorf – Lead Developer / Software Architect at IBM
- Nathan Hall – Senior Software Engineer at Tabula Rasa Healthcare
- Priya Rajagopal – Mobile Developer Advocate at Couchbase
As the conference approaches, be sure to share SyntaxCon with friends, coworkers and even acquaintances who may benefit from this event. Also, subscribe to get updates as they occur.
Don’t Miss This Year’s Workshops!
We’ve dedicated June 6 to workshops on the following hot areas of interest:
- Cross-Platform Application Development via Xamarin
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and Offline-First Application Development
Get detailed information on the workshops, and register here!
Where to Stay
You’ve Got Options
SyntaxCon is set up to suit your needs … You can choose to attend only a workshop; only the sessions or you can do both workshop and sessions … Regardless of which conference configuration you choose, you’ll have the opportunity to rub shoulders with talented tech community members from across the country both during the day and in the evenings at one of Syntax’s many happy hours.
About the Event
SyntaxCon (derived from Syntax Conference) is Coastal South Carolina’s premier programmer’s code conference. The event is a full stack code conference focused on fostering ongoing education and opportunities among the developer community.
This year’s schedule provides content across 3 main tracks, each with a specific focus:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications and infrastructure.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing sessions with an aim to improve their craft, fulfill goals, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.