Join us in welcoming the fifth round of confirmed speakers for the 2nd annual Syntax Conference, which takes place on May 18 & 19 at the College of Charleston North Campus.
- Adam Smith – Lead Software Developer at aCodeSmith
- Alfonso Cabrera – Cloud Engineer at Red Ventures
- Bobby Earl – Senior Software Engineer at Blackbaud
- Pavan Podila – Director of Technology at Sapient
These are the most recent developers to join SyntaxCon 2017’s talented cast of confirmed speakers, eager to share road-tested insights.
Syntax Code & Craft Conference (SyntaxCon) is an application developer’s conference on current and emerging mobile, front-end, back-end, tools and platforms (game development, content management systems, cloud-hosted services and infrastructure) for both today’s and tomorrow’s enginerds.
This year’s schedule provides content across 3 main tracks, each with a specific focus:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications and infrastructure.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing sessions with an aim to improve their craft, fulfill goals, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.