Join us in welcoming the second round of speakers for Syntax Conference 2018. This year, the conference will take place on June 7 & 8 at the North Charleston Marriott, with Pre-Conference Workshops on June 6 at the College of Charleston North Campus.
The second round of speakers includes:
- Andrew Mitry – Senior Distingues Engineer at Walmart
- Kesha Williams – Software Engineer at Chick-fil-A Corporate
- Sarah Hudson – Senior UI Developer at Cardinal Solutions
- Tom Wilson – Founder and Lead Instructor at JRS Coding School
More Speakers to be Announced
We’ll continue to announce more speakers over the next few days. Feel free to share SyntaxCon with friends, coworkers and even acquaintances who may benefit from this event; and even subscribe to get updates as they occur.
About the Event
SyntaxCon (derived from Syntax Conference) is Coastal South Carolina’s premier programmer’s code conference. The event is a full stack code conference focused on fostering ongoing education and opportunities among the developer community.
This year’s evolving schedule will provide content across 3 main tracks, each with a specific focus:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications and infrastructure.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing sessions with an aim to improve their craft, fulfill goals, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.