We’re excited to officially welcome the first round of speakers for this year’s Syntax Conference, in North Charleston, South Carolina. This year, SyntaxCon takes place at the North Charleston Marriott on June 7 & 8, with Pre-Conference Workshops scheduled for June 6 at the College of Charleston North Campus.
The first round of speakers includes:
- Mary Beth Westmoreland – Chief Technology Officer at Blackbaud, Inc.
- Preethi Kasireddy – Founder and CEO at TruStory
- Richard Taylor – Director of Engineering at SentryOne
- Scott Hanselman – Principal Program Manager at Microsoft
More Speakers to be Announced
Our 2018 call for speakers closed on December 31, and we’re currently reviewing, and culling from over 200 submissions to generate a stellar agenda featuring hot industry topics, covered in a manner that will hold your interest. Stay tuned, more information and speakers will be added soon.
About the Event
SyntaxCon (derived from Syntax Conference) is Coastal South Carolina’s premier programmer’s code conference. The event is a full stack code conference focused on fostering ongoing education and opportunities among the developer community.
This year’s schedule will provide content across 3 main tracks, each with a specific focus:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications and infrastructure.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing sessions with an aim to improve their craft, fulfill goals, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.