Syntax Code & Craft Conference (SyntaxCon) – an initiative of The Harbormark Foundation, is an annual multi-track conference focused on fostering ongoing education among the developer community. SyntaxCon provides language-agnostic sessions and talks on current and emerging technology across 3 main tracks:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications, and infrastructure)
Each year developers both established and new attend SyntaxCon to develop their skills, discuss ideas, collaborate and make connections that will broaden their network and knowledge base. Our attendees are local, regional and national developers that work with different frameworks, libraries and languages. (Our Sponsor Package further identifies attendee characteristics).
Why Sponsor Syntax Conference?
SyntaxCon sponsorship opportunities are designed to put your brand in front of your target audience, and allow you to:
- Showcase your leadership by supporting premier professional development in your areas of expertise
- Gain brand visibility with existing and future developers
- Attract new customers with potential for cultivating long lasting relationships
- Be exposed to sharp new talent
- Support diversity in technology
Become a SyntaxCon Sponsor!
As a sponsor, you can choose a highly visible presence across our social media; everywhere at the conference, and add your company’s brand to conference materials. Our packages offer a mutual business proposition, with multiple opportunities for the sponsor to gain immediate and long term value.
There are additional ways to sponsor SyntaxCon, and we’re open to discussing customized sponsorships. Contact our sponsorship team to start a conversation.